On-line video violin lessons and performances for students and professionals. Includes a message board.
Because we can’t say enough about the violin: Violinist.com covers violinperformance, instruction, making and more.
- Australian Music Centre . The Australian Music Centre (AMC) is the national service organisation dedicated to the promotion and support of both the artform of music and the creators and performers of contemporary classical, improvised jazz, experimental music and sound art in Australia. http://www.australianmusiccentre.com.au/
- Brisbane International Youth Music Festival (BYMF). BYMF is the International Youth Music Competition/Festival for young musicians up to age 30 that takes place in Brisbane, Australia. The Festival provides musically gifted young people with creative opportunities to develop their potential abilities and grow professionally. http://www.Brisbaneyouthmusicfestival.org
- Classical Net features more than 9000 pages and 20,000+ images including more than 7200 CD, SACD, DVD, Blu-ray, Book and Concert reviews and over 5500 links to other classical music web sites. http://www.classical.net/
- European Union of Music Competitions for Youth
- International Directory of Festivals, Conferences : chamber music workshops, early music workshops, classical music workshops, jazz workshops, vocal classes, instrumental classes, music festivals, music conferences, music camps, feldenkrais for musicians… http://www.workshop-directory.com/
- Kendall National Violin Competition http://www.kendallviolin.org.au/
- Music Australia is the only body in Australia devoted to music in its entirety. As a national umbrella body we are a passionate advocate, a sector focused researcher, a comprehensive information portal, a broker, and a provider of informed and relevant services. Our activities span music education, industry and community sectors to deliver campaigns, information, resources, engagement, and participation and demonstration projects. http://musicaustralia.org.au
- World Federation of International Music Competitions